WE CARE ABOUT YOUR HEALTH!
As we transition through the phases of Coronavirus regulations, we will keep you informed of changing rules and regulations.
Your health and safety is our main focus.
In an effort to minimize risk of coronavirus exposure, please follow these basic guidelines:
• If you are sick, please stay home until you are feeling well.
• Limit your exposure to others by maintaining social distancing whenever possible.
• Practice frequent hand washing and sanitize regularly.
• Clean your work station daily with sanitizing wipes.
• Masks are no longer required, but if you are unvaccinated, they are recommended within the building.
• If you believe you have been exposed to Coronavirus, please get tested, and stay home until you have negative results.
• If you get Covid, please contact staff immediately, stay home, and get well soon!